How to Become a Member
Expand your Knowledge, Influence, and Contacts in the Glass Industry
As a Washington Glass Association (WGA) member, you will meet professionals working in the glass and glazing industry in an informal atmosphere. Membership benefits include group rates on health insurance through the Master Builders Health Trust Fund, special member pricing on educational dinner meetings, the WGA Annual Golf Tournament and various WGA advertising opportunities.
It’s easy to join the Washington Glass Association today!
1. Download the application and detailed list of membership benefits
2. Complete the application and select one of these three payment options:
- Mail with your check to: Washington Glass Association, 2661 North Pearl Street, #276, Tacoma, WA 98407, or
- Fax to 253-756-9030 and mail your check or call to pay by credit card, or
- E-mail with your credit card information to Maryanne Howell at
You will be notified by phone when your application is processed. Within two weeks, you will receive your membership certificate, WGA decals, and WGA Membership Directory for members only.
Contact us for more information about WGA membership. Membership helps you stay current with glass industry trends, regulations, and expands your network of glass industry contacts.