|"I believe that my participation in WGA as a member has elevated the glazier's opinion of my company and of me. I strive not to be selling all the time but to be a friendly member who earns a reputation as being honest, dependable, and a valued technical resource to and for others in
~ Bill Coady
Networking, Learning, Discounts and Much More
As a Washington Glass Association member, you’ll have opportunities to network with potential customers, suppliers, and company personnel while staying on the cutting-edge of glass industry trends.
As a WGA Member, You Receive These Benefits
- Access to group rates on health insurance through the association.
- Membership directory, print version, for easy access to valuable glass and glazing industry contacts in Washington State. The print directory includes complete contact information for each member.
- Discounted registration for WGA educational dinner meetings. Enjoy a tasty meal while you learn valuable information about glass industry trends and in so doing, strengthen our states glass industry.
- Discounts for our Annual Golf Tournament, a one-of-a-kind event where you can network with glass industry professionals.
Our newsletter publication, Clear View, keeping you up-to-date on glass industry events
- People, Places & Businesses column free for use by members
- Free classified ads for members
- Discounts on advertising in Clear View
- E-mail updates of current industry happenings and WGA news.
- Your company's name and web site link listed in our online membership directory and in the print directory.
- Opportunity to elect and/or run for Board positions.
- Membership certificate to show your support of the industry and the Washington Glass Association.
- Membership decals for you to display.
- Educational scholarships for WGA member company owners, employees or children or spouse of either.
- Glass industry-related classes.
Membership activities will provide you with excellent opportunities to build solid relationships with glass industry professionals. You’ll increase your exposure to potential clients and strategic partners. You could even end up sitting next to the decision-makers of the company you want to do business with!
Keeping You Up-to-Date
At WGA dinner meetings, find out what you need to know about regulatory changes, issues and trends in the glass industry. You’ll enjoy a tasty dinner while learning how to increase your effectiveness and participate in strengthening the industry.
Take advantage of these great benefits by joining the Washington Glass Association today! You’ll boost your business, expand your glass-industry contacts, and learn vital information to keep you current.